There is no chance to underrate the role of social media platforms in people’s lives. Since the Internet is available everywhere and smartphones become an essential tool for most of us, websites like Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and others increase their global influence. We can’t stop such growth but may use its consequences for good.
The duality of social media networks
Does the positive influence of social websites seem unusual for you? Well, there are many reasons for it. Lately, it was a huge trend to blame social media for numerous sins. It was said teenagers and adults have been spending too much time chatting and nothing else. The uses of social media seem to be endless. People may collaborate, find a job, ask for help, make new friends, start a business, and so on.
But if someone uses social media platforms every day without a purpose, then this is a sign of mental disease. But nowadays, we can use these platforms to develop academic skills, study better, receive high-quality essay writing help, and improve our lives in general.
Research of the Rew Research Center demonstrates an essential expansion of social media. According to statistics, 71% of students use more than 1 platform at the same time. Moreover, 24% of users said they are available online almost 24/7. What do these facts mean?
On the one hand, teenagers use the Internet all the time. They use it for writing papers, discussing projects, finding relevant sources of information, online courses etc. Someone calls this situation an addiction and blames people for addiction to the Internet. On the other hand, it could become a great tool for educational purposes.
The main advantages of social media for educational purposes
First of all, it is important to admit that social media platforms can be useful for both students and teachers if they can keep the balance between personal desires and their duties. That’s why all advantages of using social media in the classroom are available only if you use its features self-consciously.
So thanks to these platforms, students, and teachers may get the following benefits:
- to improve communication between individuals. You can contact anyone using your messengers no matter your location and discuss assignment writing, plans, etc. Such applications are available for smartphones, tablets, computers;
- to find rare and trustworthy information. Social media platforms contain so much content about anything. So students can easily seek and receive useful information;
- to motivate individuals to read more. Teenagers don’t like to read and edit articles nowadays. But feeds in social media motivate them to use such content as a great tool for educational needs;
- to propose more options for education. Many students are not capable of taking regular classes and make custom writing. Social media allows them to get numerous advantages of distance education.
As you can see, social media for students means so many advantages. Individuals become more free, independent, and capable of doing anything in classes or from home.
Besides, nowadays, every institution has a social media account to reach customers better. For instance, if you use research papers help, you can contact team support on Facebook to ask a question. That’s why a reliable services will always be available on such platforms.
The role of artificial intelligence in the educational process
The role of social media in education is huge. Most modern educational establishments have accepted this fact and implement the usage of Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and other websites to improve studying for individuals and teaching for administrations.
Lately, the world community found out AI can also be the advantage of the next level for students. It can detect and focus on the special needs of every individual. Such a simple but effective approach can provide people with the following benefits:
- learning more personalized and custom courses. An individual may select those subjects that may make him or her more advanced expert in the exact field;
- making smart content to improve students’ skills and knowledge. They value better information visualization, new updates, and digital lessons nowadays;
- improving engagement. Now students will have more motivation to study the exact subjects;
- creating healthy conditions for education. There would be no pressure but more opportunities with 24/7 access to online courses;
- making education available for students with special needs. They can study remotely and have equal opportunities with others.
As a result, social media will increase the number of benefits for students and professors by using artificial intelligence too. Such websites will integrate the basic advantages of online education with modern technologies.
Useful ideas on how social media can enhance learning in classes
As we know, education in classes is the main option in most educational establishments. Every student visits a school to take lectures and make projects. So let’s describe several ideas of how social media online classes can enhance your educational progress.
- Find our updates about the educational process
Instead of a traditional dashboard, both teachers and students can use the class’s page on any appropriate platform. This is a place where a tutor can post tasks in custom writing, updates, schedule, and other important information. Every student will get help and have access to this information without any effort.
- Join stream lectures in a Facebook group
Tutors may make unique groups for all classes to share additional files. It allows us to stream live discussions, lectures, share homework, make general announcements, and so on. Besides, such groups have numerous settings, and for instance, it could be private or public, etc.
- Receive a class message board on Twitter
Don’t be surprised because Twitter has a great potential for educational purposes. It could be used to create a massive class message platform where students can discuss important questions, demonstrate their critical thinking, improve analytical skills, and so on.
- Use Instagram as a presentation platform
It is easy to get college paper help from a tutor if you show your ideas using photos on Instagram. Such an approach is great for holding digital stories of any kind. Besides, this is a great tool for online presentation.
- Publish personal articles in the class blog
There are many free platforms where you can create a simple website with a blog section. Students may be asked for writing papers on specific topics to publish them online and make available for the whole world. This is also a great tool to start constructive dissertations for any subject under every article.
- Make a unique board on Pinterest
Pinterest is a perfect place to share and assign visual content. With a class-specific board on this social media platform, students can learn great organization skills. For instance, it is very useful to gather ideas, make notes, create plans for lessons, etc.
In general, social media advantages are not limited to these networks. Moreover, every listed above website has pretty much unique features that can help improve the educational process. That’s why the new era has already come, and it would be valued by students and teachers.
As a result, social media platforms affect human development in general and create better conditions for education. You can do your assignment writing and chat with your groupmates about plans for a weekend at the same time. So we expect modern technologies to become a bigger part of effective education in the future.
Oscar Mitchall is a pretty inspiring blogger and research papers helper from the USA who always keeps his finger on the pulse. Oscar will never pass by cut edge technology, such as artificial intelligence. He is always happy to share his insights with a wide audience, so don’t miss the chance to expand your horizons.